Full Work Place Preferences and
"The Value Proposition for Your Success"
- Guides career decisions based on behavioral preferences for a strong indicator of performance success and job satisfaction
- Full report (Sample PDF) provides comparison of your profile to appropriate position for decision on next career step and for development
- Career report (Sample PDF) provides comparison of your profile to targeted career for decision on next career step
- Entrepreneur Report (Sample PDF) — provides a detailed report of how one's behavioral traits match with those of a successful independent business person.
- Represents a new generation of assessment capability backed by an international research & development firm
- Assesses 150 traits accurately using Performance Paradox, not Bi-polar analysis
- Harnesses technology for a comprehensive look at career suitability
- Assesses individual performance traits against job / position templates for very reliable predictor of suitability
- Web-enabled for internal implementation & administration – can be taken manually
- Effectively applied without professional interpretation – easy to read reports
- Evaluates individual behavioral preferences profile against 150 careers – lists order of match by career categories or by ranking preferences highest to lowest
- Matches career options based on educational level – college, 2-year degree, high school
- Assesses task preferences, interests, preferred work environment, interpersonal skills, motivation, decision – making, and leadership
- Provides highly accurate consistency score